VOJEXT will support two S+T+ARTS Residencies. The selection process will be organised in S+T+ARTS format
(open calls), inviting artists to partner with VOJEXT technology partners or other robotic manufacturing
technology partners (due to the inclusivity). The conditions will be released through S+T+ARTS and VOJEXT
communication channels. Proposals are going to be evaluated and selected by the jury based on predefined
criteria. WAAG as a lead VOJEXT art-science partner will invite experts from S+T+ARTS ecosystem for the jury.
Main characteristics of the S+T+ARTS call:
– Total duration: 12 months
– Budget per project: €30,000
– Activities: Artworks to increase the acceptability of robotics in collaborative environments.
– Milestones/ payments: Defined by S+T+ARTS
– Evaluation: Experts from the S+T+ARTS ecosystem