Vojext Open Call 2 “Pilot”
Open Call 2 Pilot will be open from October 5th to December 22nd, 2022.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Important: The application deadline for VOJEXT’s 2nd Open Call has been extended until 22 December!
Skilled SMEs and Mid-Caps from European Countries members and EU associated countries.
- Funding: Up to € 80,000
- The project will select 6-8 SMEs/MidCaps.
- Beneficiaries will have 3-8 months to deliver and assess their integration. Vojext tech consortium partners will be assigned to support and follow up development activities, monitor progress and help on specific technological issues.
- Opportunities to connect with other beneficiaries and the consortium partners.
- Access to a sustainable ecosystem that gathers different use-cases focused on different sectors like plastics, construction, among others
- Extend the capacity and technology outreach of VOJEXT infrastructure by attracting tech/robot SME suppliers to integrate their units with VOJEXT APIs.
- Deploy geographic and sector distributed small-scale pilots – expanding the scope of the existing use cases or deploying new ones –at DIH living labs and/or SMEs/mid-caps facilities to demonstrate the impact/potential of VOJEXT technologies and approach towards digitising and boosting European industry
The consortium deems that at least technical challenges addressing the following areas (both hardware and software) should be explored:
|Challenge 1 - Warehouse management||80,000 EUR|
|Challenge 2 - Robots for logistics supporting and demonstrating capabilities in real operational environments||80,000 EUR|
|Challenge 3 - Graphical overlay design for core UI||60,000 EUR|
|Challenge 4 - Clean rooms and clean environments||80,000 EUR|
|Challenge 5 - Metrology and Reconstruction||80,000 EUR|
|Challenge 6 - Machine Learning-based Material Characterization||80,000 EUR|
Open Call Kit Documents
- Guide for Applicants
- Open Call 2 Text
- Proposal Supplement
Administrative Documents (These documents will be signed by the granted SMEs. They are here only for your visualization.)
- Declaration of Honour
- Declaration on information on the SME qualification
- Sub-grant Agreement Template
Find out more about the info session webinar on 7 November by clicking here
How to apply?
Open Call 2 Pilot is open from 5 October 2022, 12 PM CEST to 22 December, 5 PM CET. Please follow the following steps:
- Read the Guide for Applicants
- Prepare the Proposal Supplement according to the template provided. (mandatory)
- Prepare a brief Experiment Schema or a pitch of your solution (Optional). Add a document in pdf, png or jpeg to illustrate your project in 5 pages maximum. This is not a text document.
- Click on the button below to fill out the application form, upload the requested documents and submit your application